Re: NOS on a 2.0? Cost of parts/install?

At 5:28 pm -0400 4/9/99, A1SCIROCCO@aol.com wrote:
>I was thinking of installing a 75hp shot of Nitrous on my 2.0 8v.  Do you
>think this is a bad idea?  Anyone have experience with NOS?  How much does a
>complete kit cost?  Thanks for any info.

Nitrous kicks ass.  :)

I'm a convert - I used to think "no way, nitrous is cheating, it's not real
tuning, blah blah blah" but I'm sorry, one ride in a VR6 Corrado with a
50-shot of N2O made me a believer.  Nitrous is just plain fun... :)

A complete kit from Nitrous Xpress, incl. bottle warmer and all that kinda
stuff, will run you about $1500CDN installed.  I think you get your choice
of jets, but I'm not 100% sure.  You'll be thrilled with the results, but
make sure it's installed right....