Re: Autotech Power Module

At 4:24 pm -0400 1/9/99, HuMpnYoMoM@aol.com wrote:
>Does anyone know what number the Autotech Power Module should be set on for
>the best performance from a 16v 2.0L Scirocco with a cam set, exhaust,
>intake, and some other little extras??

As far as I can remember, you want to turn it clockwise all the way, and
then back it off one notch.  Autotech's instructions say that the 8th
position doesn't do anything, and that the 7th position provides the most
fuel.  Try playing with it though, I've heard from people who claim they
made more power at lower settings than Autotech suggests are appropriate
for their motors...