Re: DriversFest Pix Up...finally.

Hey Jim, just checked out the pics. I saw how that Jetta was trying to cut
in on my checkered flag action. Who does he think he is???=) Doesn't he
know that the checkers have to span the entire length of the car to make
it truly cool. =)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v