Scirocco: Removing Bodykit with Chems

> Got most of the kit off my car... question is, how do you get the glue off
> the car? This shit is way worse than the stuff that holds the molding on
> the car. Heatgun didn't seem to faze it. Easyoff Oven Cleaner? Castrol
> Super Degreaser? TIA!
> Tyler

See last month's thread on TriChlorEthane 1-1-1 (TCE) and Xylol. One of these
is sure to remove the body panels, er, make that the glue..
;-)

-Marc

'74 VW Thing Beige, http://getty.net/thing/ FOR SALE in Philly PA
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 VW Scirocco Red 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99