Fw: Scirocco Top Speed?

>At 11:20 am -0400 2/9/99, 16v Jason wrote:
>>Brett: I'm still waiting for you to dyno the beast so you, Jay, and Riley
>>can finally have the virtual race! :)
>
>C'mon Brett, what's the holdup?!!  :)
>
>And BTW Jay - your program is accurate for top speed, but I seriously doubt
>its 1/4 and 0-60 calculations, at least for my car.  When I get a GTech run
>in, I'll let you know what the results are...
>
>Also BTW, has anyone other than Brian tried to get rid of the rev limiter
>on their 16v?  I'm going to try his procedure this afternoon and I was
>wondering if it works "as advertised"... Thx!!

Hey, I must have missed something.  What is the "ADVERTISED" way to get rid
of the rev limiter.  I started that thread and no one came out and just said
how to do it, or if they did, I missed it or it was when the list went
offline.  If anyone has a copy of this, PLEASE re-send it out.  Or if you
just know how, please let us all know, or atleast ME!!!

Thanks In Advance!!

Dave