Re: Scirocco Top Speed?

---16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:

> Brett: I'm still waiting for you to dyno the beast so you, Jay, and Riley
> can finally have the virtual race! :)
>
> Jason

I know, I know! :)  A couple of weeks ago I called around, and there is
_NO_ chassis dyno in Rochester (one that I could rent time on anyway...).
Hard to believe, it's like living in a dry town.  Anyway, there's one
in Buffalo, and I tried calling the shop today to make an appointment, but
I called after 4pm, and no-one answered the phone...calling again tommorow.

Hey, anyone in the area want to share some dyno time?  Maybe I should
organize an upstate NY dyno day...I bet the Canadian contingent would
come on down... ;)

==Brett