Re: Was Rocco Top Speed, now Cement Filled Yugo Physics Discussion

> Ok, I may be missing something here, but isn't 130mph terminal
> velocity for the average human being?  I haven't seen the formula to
> see if mass has anything to do with it.......seems strange that a car
> and a person would accelerate to the exact same speed...

  well, given the gravity constant is something like 8.32 m/sē, would it
be plausible that if you were falling on top of, say the yugo, and
jumped off with the equivalent force of the gravity, that you should be
suspended in midair for a few thousands of a second before you hit the
ground?

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm