Re: Scirocco sitings or lack thereof

I see a new Scirocco in this town (Boulder, CO) almost every other day.
There are a few that I see quite often, mostly mk2s, but have seen 4 or 5
other mk1s in my town. (One cute blonde drives a beat up blue 78 rocco).

This talk has brought an idea out of my head....I was thinking that we
should make little  promotional packets, you know a scirocco.org sticker
and an invitation to join the scirocco list so we can put them on nice
sciroccos we see....what do you guys think?

Eric