From: Scott F. Williams [mailto:sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 7:26 AM
To: Shawn C Meze; scirocco list
Subject: Re: Killer Rabbit!

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> So it ain't a Scirocco, so what. It'll kick any Roc on this list's ass.
> Cept for mine.

Yah!

> I dont see anything wrong with this car. Its clean and got lots of go
> fast stuff on the car.

I dunno, I think that VR6 motors belong in A2 and up chassis. Well, that is,
unless you put it behind the front seats. Also, without a limited slip
differential, this thing must torque steer like mad! I doubt that this is a
really balanced ride...

However, look at that dashboard. Gawd, it is gorgeous and I have to have one
in my 'rocco. Does anyone know what kind of a job this would be? How does
one hook up the speedo? Assuming that it'll take the same cable that the VWs
come with, how does one calibrate it? How about climate control? Etc. etc...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut