Re: Driverfest

Jan Folkson wrote:

> Just got back from driverfest.  The Scirocco turnout was awful.  Only 6
> MKII's and 1 MKI (one of the MKII wasn't even showing) so we all got lumped
> into the A1 category.

That *is* disappointing.. and makes our HUGE turnout at the ND show this past
May that much more impressive... check these pics out (if you haven't already
seen 'em) - here we are monopolozing the entire prime parking area in front
of the show with a sea of 'rocs of every vintage:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/1780/ndshow0003.html

People parking in the back had to walk right through our sea of beatiful
cars.. it was great watching them gawk in amazement and listen to their
comments to each other about our unbelievably huge turnout.  The power
of the list baby!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0