Re: What about the calendar?

> These would be printed at a nice high quality, so web
> type and sized
> images need not apply.  Capture images of your car with a
> FILM camera,
> 35mm prefered (you probably don't own a digital camera
> capable enough
> for this printing requirements). Compose your pictures
> well.
> Consider the lighting, framing and background.  Take
> several from
> different angles.  Take some close ups, get some
> interesting photos.
> Send the negs to me, and I'll scan them at the highest
> possible
> quality (PhotoCD Imaging Workstation).
>
> I'll put up all the candidates on Scirocco.org, where the
> members will
> go and look through them and vote on their favorites.
> The top 12+
> will get the big pictures, with the others filling in
> some of the 'day'
> boxes with smaller pictures.  This is the fairest way I
> can think of
> doing it.

Would it be easier for you (and less work) if were were to
send .jpg files of the pics we're submitting, put those up
for voting, and if they're chosen *THEN* send you the
negatives?  Just throwin' out ideas...

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry