Re: Gauge Face Customization

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <iraldly@otterbein.edu> wrote:
>   this is more specifically for daun yeagley, but anyone
> can feel free
> to answer. i saw on a website that someone was offering
> gauge faces for
> vw's. i saw a recommendation from daun and would like to
> know if the
> gauge faces that he bought from disaster area studios are
> still looking
> good. has anyone else purchased from d.a.s.? anyone know
> where else to
> get different coloured gauge faces?

Yes - they look AWESOME!  I got a set for this 16v. (I sold
the other one a year ago or so, I just heard it's now for
sale again)  Plus, I bought lister Aaron Patton's old '79
Scirocco which already had them installed.  (I think his
comments are on that page as well.)

I wholeheartedly recommend them.

So Brett, you think he's sold on them yet?  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry