Fwd: Scirocco Top Speed?

---- Begin included message ----
Greetings,

    Actually, my 16v Scirocco is SO fast that from the passenger's
perspective, all is a blur but what is seen straighy ahead when at full
acceleration...  Infact the other day I pulled up next to a Ferrari F355 GTB.
 When the driver looked over at my car and saw the only true competition in
pure speed and dynamics to a brand new Ferrari (my 16v Scirocco), he began
revving his engine, so when ther light turned green we took off... er, that
is, I took off... way ahead of him from the get-go.  At the top of my 7200rpm
first gear I popped the clutch and actually began to pull on the Italian
thoroughbred harder.  By the time we had covered what I had so carefully and
precisely calculated as quarter mile, I was ahead of him by a good 100
yards...  I timed my 1/4 mile run at a quick 8.2456832 seconds!

    But when I looked down at my speedo and realized that the needle was
furiously bouncing off the 140mph peg on my speedo, I realized that, being
this a city street and all, I should slow down.  Thus the race was over...
when I slowed my 16v ruler of the streets to a halt at the following red
light, I looked over and realized that the driver of the Ferrari was none
other than Al Pacino!!!  In Porland, Oregon!!

    What only thing could be done to improve the drag coeficcency and pure
acceleration of my car at all, you ask?  Just what I am going to order
tomorrow from my Sport Compact Car magazine...  an Akimoto Racing sticker!!!
It will be pasted to either side of my Scirocco diagonally!!!  It seems to
vastly improve the performance of Acura Integras and Mitsubishi Eclipses, so
I think that I am going to try it on my Scirocco!!!!

    Ben
    88 16v Scirocco

P.S.  In case any of you were wondering...  I had my car officially timed for
a 0-60 run yesterday... 2.9 seconds!!
---- End included message ----