Re: My new tip

WAV file??? I guess you need some fancy computer stuff for that???

Look, you want to hear it, you do the same thing I did.  Buy a mini
keg, drink it, then get out the MIG welder, a die grinder, and a
cutoff wheel.

Or you could get in your Rocco, leave that crappy nice left-coast
weather, and drive to Philly, park your Rocco in one of our potholes,
and hear it for yourself  :^P

> To:            phillyscca@enter.net
> Cc:            scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Subject:       Re: My new tip
> From:          Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
> Date:          Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:38:11 EDT

> On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:07:16 4 "Ken and Susan Buck"
> <phillyscca@enter.net> writes:
> >Actually Shawn, it makes a big difference in the sound, much deeper.
> >
> >But not as much sound as folks make when they see it....
>

> Im thinking I need to hear this thing! Make us a WAV file??
> I know, its alot to ask........ Im askin anyway! :)
>

>               Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 222,444 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85