Re: Relocating battery to trunk.

Hey
I did this about 2 years ago.  I used four gauge wire from the trunk to the
alternator.  I then went from the alternator to the starter.  I mounted the
battery in a marine plastic case I got from Wal-mart for $8.
I used a 2 gauge wire to run from the neg. terminal to the bolt holding the
bumper strut to the frame.  Make sure you grind to bare metal !!!!!  I also
added an extra ground wire from the alternator to the frame.
I have Euro lights and a killer stereo in my car.  I have not had a problem
with this setup yet.  Just make sure you have bare metal and good connections.

Dave
85 Scirocco GTX