RE: Sluggish Accel.

The way to go for downpipes is TT all the way.  I love mine-its the non-cat
version
and i would recommend it unless you need a cat for emissions reasons.  I
got mine from Mark also-- he has probably the best prices your going to
find except Potterman but since your closer to Mark that's the way to go.
I think the DP made to fit a cat is around 110 or so and the non-cat one is
the same price.  The only prob is that  TT's converter costs about the same
price as the downpipe.  That makes for a fairly expensive setup, but if you
have to have the cat its the way to go.  BTW a new dual manifold is around
150, you can get them from a junkyard for a lot less than that.

Eric Person
86.5 16v