RE: Sluggish Accel.

<x-flowed>After checking everything I can possible think of, I am almost sure that the
reason for my recent problems is a clogged cat.  Today while playing around
with it in the parking lot it began to rattle horrible form inside the cat.
So, first off where is a good source for a new good flowing cat., not too
expensive though.  Mark at adirondack?  As that is very near to me hear at
school.  Also, I figured while I was at it, I would change the exhause
manifold and downpipe.  What is a good source for a 4-2 manilfold, other
that pulling one out of a junk yard?  Anyone got one they coiuld sell to me?
  Also, what is the best downpipe for this new manifold, and where can I get
it?  Sucks having to spend money as I am a cash strapped college student,
but I try to look at these things as forced performance upgrades!!  TIA!

Brad Sayer

85 8V 'Wolfsburg'