Re: My new tip

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 20:52:10 4 "Ken and Susan Buck"
<phillyscca@enter.net> writes:
>WAV file??? I guess you need some fancy computer stuff for that???

Yeah well, you know.

>Look, you want to hear it, you do the same thing I did.  Buy a mini
>keg, drink it, then get out the MIG welder, a die grinder, and a
>cutoff wheel.

Oh no, I couldn't do that to MY car. The green keg doesn't go with the
blue and silver! What were you thinking?

>Or you could get in your Rocco, leave that crappy nice left-coast
>weather, and drive to Philly, park your Rocco in one of our potholes,
>and hear it for yourself  :^P

NAw. It sucks so much to be here I cant leave. Ill just sit here and
suffer in my 75 degree sun shining weather. Waves are up to 10 ft today,
might go surfing tomorrow. :)
Ive heard about your potholes. Im not Philly safety equipped with one of
those radio beacons so I can drive on your streets! LOL!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and