Re: Philly autox at Nazareth this Sunday

Yea I here ya, but you don't get to run the Roc' for 4 months on
studded snow tires.  Can you say "neat sparks dude!!"

> To:            phillyscca@enter.net
> Cc:            scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Subject:       Re: Philly autox at Nazareth this Sunday
> From:          Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
> Date:          Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:52:53 EDT

> On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:45:39 4 "Ken and Susan Buck"
> <phillyscca@enter.net> writes:
> >OK, last chance weenies.   :^)
> >
> >Philly region is holding its last autox of the season at Nazareth
> >Speedway this Sunday.  I'm tired of being the only Scirocco, so I'm
> >putting out the call, who's coming?
>

> Dude, you need to get out of the 6 month autox seasonal east coast
> program and get over here to the west coast where we autox year round AND
> you can pit where ther are
> alot of other Scirocco's too! :)
>
> Sorry to hear your season is over so soon. We have an event this
> saturday, then a 2 day fast event at Buttonwillow Raceway Park on the
> following weekend. I believe 5 more events before the racing season ends
> on December 12th! (Season starts the first weekend of January.) Isnt that
> enough to make you want to call Uhaul and move out here??   : )-
>

>               Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 222,444 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85