Re: Philly autox at Nazareth this Sunday

<x-flowed>I'm going to a wedding (one of the band's managers), on sunday, so I'll
prolly run Saturday at E-town again.

BTW-- I met one of the guys on the VW autoX list, he was running in DSPN...
me, him and his Mitsubishi friend were talking a bit when we actually had 2
cars contact ON THE COURSE! A Yugo (team underdog) hit a Beautifully
prepared Civic. Just sheetmetal, thankfully.
Well, we were discussing this and Paul Krucke's (sp?) famous Rollover at the
nationals.

They kept pronouncing Scirocco 'sker-AWK-oh'. Cool.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop