Re: first repair! success...

Actually, I thought it was:

Buy 2 Bentleys - one for 'fireside' reading, and one for shop work (the
greasy thumbs edition)
Buy 1 Haynes.  Use it as toilet paper in the shop washroom.
Don't buy Chilton.  In fact, go out of your way to keep others from being
misled by burning book/auto stores that feature this rag to the ground
with your government surplus flamethrower...

Drew (with 6 VW Bentleys and one more coming in a while)

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, T Berk wrote:

> Uh. no.
> Buy Bentley. Buy Haynes as backup to Bentley. Buy Chilton to chock
> wheels.
>

> Welcome to the list and the beginning of that thousand miles journey.
>
> TBerk
> (Did I mention the purchase of a Bentley?)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca