Re: first repair! success...

<x-flowed>
The longest journey starts with the first step.  You'll be pressing
engine mounts and swapping 5th gear ratios in no time.

Congratulations on your successful repair Tim.  There are a lot of people
who just complain about car problems without even trying to diagnose it,
let alone FIX it! :-]

later!

==Brett