Re: Philly autox at Nazareth this Sunday

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:45:39 4 "Ken and Susan Buck"
<phillyscca@enter.net> writes:
>OK, last chance weenies.   :^)
>
>Philly region is holding its last autox of the season at Nazareth
>Speedway this Sunday.  I'm tired of being the only Scirocco, so I'm
>putting out the call, who's coming?

Dude, you need to get out of the 6 month autox seasonal east coast
program and get over here to the west coast where we autox year round AND
you can pit where ther are
alot of other Scirocco's too! :)

Sorry to hear your season is over so soon. We have an event this
saturday, then a 2 day fast event at Buttonwillow Raceway Park on the
following weekend. I believe 5 more events before the racing season ends
on December 12th! (Season starts the first weekend of January.) Isnt that
enough to make you want to call Uhaul and move out here??   : )-

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and