Re: [VW-TECH] Re: [vw-tech] Comments on the Scirocco List

<x-charset iso-8859-1>This is a great list with a lot of great people.  The percentage of
troublemakers on this list is VERY small.  If you want to experience a
screwed up list, join the GTI VR6 list for a while.  That list has gone
downhill tremendously over the last three years.

This list is kick-ass.  I stayed on this list even when I was
Scirocco-less for about a year after I left Germany.  Sure, there are
some off topic posts going on, but they are on the most part still
useful.

-Mike