comment on list

The list works for me..I have not been on it long and I already know alot
more than before...LONG LIVE THE LIST!!!!!!!!!

In othe rnews..after eating some general tso's last night I was talking to
a friend about roccs.opend up my fourtune cookie."Nothing is beyond all
repair"
hmmm. must have owned a rocc.

josh
87 16v

At 10:10 AM 10/31/99 -0700, you wrote:
>This is a great list with a lot of great people.  The percentage of
>troublemakers on this list is VERY small.  If you want to experience a
>screwed up list, join the GTI VR6 list for a while.  That list has gone
>downhill tremendously over the last three years.
>
>This list is kick-ass.  I stayed on this list even when I was
>Scirocco-less for about a year after I left Germany.  Sure, there are
>some off topic posts going on, but they are on the most part still
>useful.
>
>-Mike
>
>Scott Williams wrote:
>>
>> Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:
>>
>> > It's not just the Scirocco list that's changed over the years,
>> > we have. (snip)... As I said before, the Scirocco list is still quite
>> > valuable in
>> > my mind...
>>
>> ME TOO!!! (hee hee...)
>>
>> Yeah, and not only are these two observations correct in my mind, I'm
going to
>> offer my own opinion here. That is, although what has happened to the
Scirocco