[tech] fuel delivery

umm o this is for you mechanical people..

fuel delivery to injectors..theres no order right?
its constant pressure to all injectors all the time?
so it doesnt matter if, say, youre using a fuel rail,
and stock the fpr is by and first to branch off is the cyl 1,
there not difference if it's switched right to cyl 4?

okok what the hell am i talking about? well in all the G60
swaps everyone says you have to move the fuel lines over,
why? cant I just flip the fuel rail 180deg and just run a
short extension liek we have in our cis/cise cars?

someone tell me why i'm wrong..

oh also got the supercharger totally dissassembled, the freezing
trick worked great..im now about to spend $20 to do a $1,500
modification, woo!! I probably could have made a nice living
off of G60 modifying back in the early ninetys...damn

Ryan