A little story

There was a guy in a Geo Metro who was flying down a road I was driving
on tonight.  He was probably going close to 60 in a 45 zone.  I caught up
with him at a light where we were both turning left (he had the inside
line).  As you might expect, he was a punk kid with a full car.  As the
light turned green, I started to take off (in my 82 Scirocco - see there
really is Scirocco content) but somehow lugged the engine and almost
stalled.  Around then, I heard his tires chirp (evidently, I caught him
asleep at the light).  I stepped on it harder and took off.  He was
unable to catch me with the inside line on the turn, nor had he done so
in a block where I had to turn.  Ok, so it's only a Metro (not a big
kill, I admit).  It was fun humiliating the guy in front of all his
friends, though.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11