Re: New VW Tuner Mag out...

<x-flowed>>Just picked up the most recent edition of VW Tuner.  On page 83, they
>started a "Budget-Minded Buildup" on an '88 16v!
>
>Penny

Where can I find this magazine again?  Who is the publisher? Thanks.

I apologize if this has been covered already, as it may have gotten
lost in some of the mass list email deletions I've been doing lately
to avoid the totally inane  and non-vw, non-scirocco related material
being posted...sorry, was that outloud? :/

==Brett