Re: Parts?

<x-flowed>>Are Euro-bumpers and 50mm 16v intakes still hard as nails to find. (Just like
>they were when I had my last 16v scirocco--1994)
>
>Anyone have a Euro-cam they wanta get rid of? Hmm....hmmm?
>
>Joe Maahs
>88 roc
>96 Gti

Neither one are particular hard to find, never should have been.  How,
if what you're really asking is, are they hard to find for what you'd
really like to pay?  Then yes, they can be pretty expensive.  I'd have
to say that they Euro bumpers are 50% easier to get (as they came on
all non-US sciroccos).  Expect to pay at least $600 retail for the
bumpers, and at least $750 for the 50mm manifold with Scirocco side
inlet.  They good stuff costs, always will. :)

==Brett