Re: Hello? Spell check? - Kevin was right..

My apologies to Kevin.  I read the first 'your' in his copy of Shawn's statement and failed to acknowledge the second.

So Peter, what's your first language?  Based on your frequent posts and considerable knowledge, I'd wager 'Sciroccoese'.  ;-)

(oh, by the way,  ëpossessiveí is spelled with 4 s, and the e in English should really be capitalized)

(and I'm sorry, this is getting stupid, I should never had joined into the English I class discussion on grammar and spelling)

Peter wrote:   (and Drew concurred)