Re: Hello? Spell check? - Kevin was right..

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:00:47 EDT DSP83GTI@aol.com writes:
> My apologies to Kevin.  I read the first 'your' in his copy of
> Shawn's statement and failed to acknowledge the second.
>
> So Peter, what's your first language?  Based on your frequent posts
> and considerable knowledge, I'd wager 'Sciroccoese'.  ;-)
Close, my native tongue is Swedish.

> (oh, by the way,  ‘possessive’ is spelled with 4 s, and the e in
> English should really be capitalized)
Yeah, I know...
My mistakes are directly proportional to the number of beers that I
consume.; ^ )
I originally capitalized it and then I changed it...
That's my story, and I'm sticking with it. 8^)

> (and I'm sorry, this is getting stupid, I should never had joined
> into the English I class discussion on grammar and spelling)
I don't mind being corrected, because I learn from my mistakes.

Peter