81 Scirocco for sale in Utah!

I found this on scirocco.org.  I need parts off the car, but I thought that
if someone else wanted first dibs, then by all means but I could use
several parts of of it, if someone wants to first buy it. Here's the
original post....be nice guys, I am trying to spread the wealth.

I'm trying to sell my wrecked 1981 VW Scirocco. I would like to sellthe
whole car as a parts car, but may part out. I'm asking $400 for the whole
car. Car is in very good original condition. Please see pictures
at:http://www.geocities.com/jefflynnbaird/scir.html

Jeff Baird <jlb74@email.byu.edu>

Sal
81 Scirocco