Re: my spelling

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Addressed to: jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com>
              "scirocco-L@scirocco.org" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>

** Reply to note from jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com> Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:43:57 -0400

  Jonas,

  Don't let that take you down.   No matter what happens, you know you
will find kindred spirits here!

  Take a deep breath, go to the page below, replace "sang" with
"typed", and smile! We'll all type with you! :-)

    http://www.paragraph.se/beatles/lyrics/with-a-little-help.html

> ....sorry soem things you can shake, the dyslexia is a bitch an di
> am really sorry mayebt he comment was a bit to much but i had a
> bad day after the tix, finding out igot heart prolems(mitro valve
> prolapse, if ya cared) so i flipped out and since the mail was the i
> just went off on teh keyboard and you guys caught it ...

  Jean-Claude
  ICQ: 47403427

  84 8v, 251 000 + Km