Re: WIERD ASS DAY--with a schmuck behind the wheel

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:16:19 EDT CLaYpOoLME@aol.com writes:
<snip>
> Well bout a mile ahead I gotta make a  left to get on the street my
building is on.
> I am in the left lane and a brand spanking new Accord cuts my ass off
and instead
> of stopping at the light about 10 feet ahead, decides to pull a full u
> turn over the double yellow into two lanes of oncoming traffic.....I
> watched in slow motion as this guy got CREAMED simultaneously by a
> grand cherokee and an explorer.  He got pushed about 500 feet.....it
> was beautiful to see a honda die right before my eyes....I just
> broke out laughing!
Where is your compassion? hehe

> Now for the rocco content....I look at the clock in my speedo and
> realize that my fuel gauge is not working at all. WTF????...I am
> getting my tank replaced on the 9th in the recall...i just want to
> know is this something that is easily remedied or should i pay way
> too much money to get it fixed?
>

> Rob
> at work and still laughing

If the fuel gauge is the only gauge affected, I would suspect the sending
unit in the tank, that the transfer pump is mounted on.
They have to swap it to the new tank, anyway, I would just provide
another sending unit for them to install.

I have a good S2 sending unit, $20 delivered.

Peter- I'm laughing with you...