Re: Fog lights, spark plugs...

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:29:17 +0100 "Ewan Hopkins"
<Ewan.Hopkins@computeraid.co.uk> writes:
>german car made in Mexico,made in Spain, etc, etc.  Next time you
>buy a part from the Stealership, chances are it won't have 'made in
>Germany' anywhere on it!
>
>Ewan Hopkins.
`

Thats why I buy ALL my parts from Potterman. He's very partictular about
getting German parts when available. Also if you request german parts he
will find it for you.  It sometimes costs a little more but again, you
get what you pay for.

Parts AINT just parts. :)

The onlt item on my car that I demand to not be German made are spark
plugs. NGK or Nipondenso plugs ONLY for all my cars.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and