RE: another Mk1 FS (not mine)

Just think yourself lucky you don't have Havana Brown Metallic, otherwise known as S**t brown.  No wonder I got the car cheap!  Funnily enough, I've never seen it on anything other than a scirocco - I wonder why.

Ewan Hopkins.

>>> Sal Guzzo <yu129742@yorku.ca> 28/10/99 19:54:24 >>>
I have one of those bronze colour 81 rocco's.  I tinted mine so I kinda
distracted everyone's attention .  I was thinking of repainting it with the
Volvo bronze/gold colour and keeping the tan interior.  It has no rust, why
bother then with the colour:) Just my thoughts.....

Sal
81 Scirocco
81 Scirocco
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg
84 Rabbit (now Gti)

At 07:58 AM 28/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>yah, I've been stressing myself out thinking about buying an 80
>no rust, good interior.. needs a clutch... its just the bronze
>color that I can't get over.
>only $300.00
>

>-=Mark

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk