RE: another Mk1 FS (not mine)

I have one of those bronze colour 81 rocco's.  I tinted mine so I kinda
distracted everyone's attention .  I was thinking of repainting it with the
Volvo bronze/gold colour and keeping the tan interior.  It has no rust, why
bother then with the colour:) Just my thoughts.....

Sal
81 Scirocco
81 Scirocco
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg