VW just showed up...

<x-flowed>hey kids,

I work at Rutgers University, and a very menacing Black Tractor-Trailer just
pulled up onto the student center 'sidewalk'.  I took a double-take-- That
says 'VW' on it!

So I run downstairs, and ask whats up.  The sides of the trailer are coming
down Hydrolic-ly and it says "the Great Moving Picture show" (or something
similar) on the side.  Its a giant moving Movie theatre! You watch it
outside, tho(?)!

Anyway, There's a few display cars along for the ride, traveling on trailers
to this 'event'.  A green 2.0 New Beetle, a Black golf and a Burgendy
Jetta-- A3 models! UUGH! AND they're not even 1999 A3 models, but the
Anniversary editions! When were they produced? 1996? Sheesh!

They're going to show 'the Haunting'.

Weird.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!