Re: ND show Y2K, was: Mk1 FS

True it would be awesome to have it at a place like Laguna Seca,
but I see one problem with that.  The cost to rent Laguna is in the
range of $5000 to $7000 per day.  We'd have to pay more than five
bucks or two cans of food to get in. I'd love to see it happen as
much as the next person, but what's the entry fee going to be.