Re: Damn V-Tec's & Mini Story(re: to shawn)

I have beaten about three new VTEC Preludes in my 87 16v. It is quite
modified, but I still take pride in being able to humble those who spent
thousand more with the intent to humble others...the fools. I got really
angry about a week ago though, when I was driving one of my dads Mini
Cooper S cars, pulled up to a light, and met a real verified prick. The
light turned green and just as I was pulling away, at a reasonable speed
mind you, some thirty something prick in a 79' RX7 blew past me on the
outside, cutting me off very dangerously. That was bad enough, but as he
did it, he turned to me and dismissed my little car with a wave of his
hand and a dramatically exaggerated laughing motion. Little did he know
my dad had spent hours upon hours boring out the cylinders, polishing
the ports and generally tricking out this car so that it had assumed the
character of its brethren of Rally Monte Carlo fame. I pulled up next to
him this time, ignored his repeated verbal mockery of my sensitive car,
and leapt from the line with the a sound reminiscent of a elephant in
the advanced stages of tuberculosis. As I blew past him, I made sure to
turn and mimic the same gestures that had so enraged me. I got home, and
washed the little car in thanks.