Subject: Re: eh ok clear tails

<x-charset iso-8859-1>They had the strips painted white, just
> > like they
> > > are painted black
> > > on the 16v rear lights, and available in europe
> > only, on
> > > scalas, and maybe
> > > some other models too.  some people get them
> > confused.)

Yup, they made some triple white Sciroccos (since the triple white
Cabriolets are so cool) back about '84 or '85.  Some had white parts all
over the place with white leather seats or white cloth with black pinstripes
and white parts all over the place.  Nothing too special about the
taillights though, I'm sure the scheme could be duplicated without too much
hassle.

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI