Re: Stalling Problem

<x-flowed>Ignitors to replace the points isnt cost effective by comparison to
installing a used VW OE electronic ignition system and not worth the
heeadaches. This problem I have seen with about 8 (all of which I have ever
seen) and theey all do the same shit. just my two pennies though

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI