Re: NOS Users in need your opinions,comments.

Speaking of Nitrous and prices, I live in Saskatoon, SK in Canada and we
have dick all for car enthusiasts here.  Well I guess there might be,
but anyone i have come across that is into modifying cars up here are
either complete jerks, or Ford nuts.  So I was wondering where I should
start looking for a place to fill Nitrous bottles?  Can I order from
anywhere?  TIA for any help kids.

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 8v
85 Scirocco 8v (parts, need any???)