Re: Rocco's cross america(ND)(LONG)

be a man Drive it!  I wish I could but I don't have
any vacation time and I have only been at my current
job for 6 months or so.  I'd do it in a second if it
didn't mean being unemployed.

If we can plan on it next year I could save the time
and be there!  I will have the 2.0 to make it more fun
too!  I am planning on being in cincy next spring.
Already saving the time for that!

gotta go
Tony
"Vw Nut" <------------my new plate when the 2.0 hits