Rocco's cross america(ND)(LONG)

why dont we all just take off of work and truely get the rocco's tio ND
for the show...and we will truly dominate the show, people will have
never seen such a thing as a bunch of classic scirocco's go from one
coast to the next,   imagine this,   a caravan of 15 or more rocco's
going thru the midwest or desert someone , passing a van of kids while
dad reminices of driving one back in the years when the kids, were not
even a gleem in the eye, he thinks wow that is aweseom ,   as one of the
kids looks out the window and says to his father" hey dad what is that
thing"
and he replies "That my son is a volkswagion sciroco, i used to have on
eof those"
adn he mutters under his breasth and i still woudl if your mother did
not make me get rid of it
so the kid dreams of havingone of these majestical cars he was amazed
by,
then pulling into the parking lot at laguna seca, allof us in a line
sideways, overshadowing the golfs nad jettt's
what a marvelous idea......
it shall start in maryland adn as the details come out, the dates will
be set,
jonas
hehehe   i am going mad mad i tell
the rocco is driving me insaen, this obes.... i mean this crazy car i
love