Re: Mid-Atlantic Cruise?

well you pick me up in the Geo metro and even with my heart problem i
wil lstill be faster than you running  downhill wiht a tail wind....
  you get your car and iwill be waiting  ...
as fo rmy car..we had to redising the pistons,, for the third time.....
once they are in   it is assembly time, my knifeedged crank is ready,
the block goes to the machine shop for averboreing adn then one week
after one week 500 miles after 500 miles  time to dyno tune me a
chip.....

jonas