Tickets for sale for ALMS in Las Vegas November 5-7

 	I have seven tickets with pit passes for the American Le Mans Series
race in Las Vegas on November 5-7.  My wife, myself and some friends had
purchased the tickets for the San Diego event, and when Don Panoz decided
that the San Diego promoters had lagged too much, he moved the event to
Las Vegas.  None of us have the cash to make the vegas trip, and was
wondering if anyone would be interested in buying any of the tickets.
I'll sell them for $45 each, which would include 3 days of racing
including pit passes.  Las Vegas does not have assigned seating and the
tickets are general admission.
	Anyone interested, please e-mail me back, thanks,

Kenneth Weidmann Jr.
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
619-589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe