Re: WTB:Straight wiper arm

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Tyler, don't buy one from a Mk1.  Its way too long to fit on a mk2 window.
just get an early scirocco 2 wiper (the single one) because i think that
only has one bend in it.  Then you can bend it straight using a large vice
and a propane blowtorch.  Verne told me how to do it, and it ended up being
really easy.  Then you just paint over it when you're done.  Or, you could
order one from england, as i don't know of anyone over here that actually
sells them new.
  Just ask Verne or I if you need any more info on how to do it.  it
seriously only took me five minutes to do.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571