Re: Volkswagen of America RECALL!!!

In a message dated 10/25/99 12:32:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dbarwick@sprynet.com writes:

<< Hopefully this isn't a painfully obvious breach of the FAQ section, but I
 just received a notice about a recall for (sorry guys) the 1987 and 1988 16V
 Scirocco's.   >>

Don't everybody rush to the dealership at once.  This recall has been around
for a LONG time as most of you probably know.  Mine was replaced way back in
1992.  Nothin wrong with reminding us though David!!!   My friend just bought
a car last night that has a leaking tank so we're going to check it out with
the stealership sometime this week.  Wish us luck cause I sure as hell don't
want to replace a fuel tank anytime soon..... granted, I have a postrecall
one in my garage, but still. NOT FUN.
Dan May- Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder