Deal gone bad, what to do

I'm looking for a creative solution to a recently acquired problem.

I made a trade with Ryan Miller in Illinois; 2 Scirocco 2 doorsshells and
an S2 turn signal, for two new A1 Golf fenders and a radiator support for
my '83 GTI round headlight conversion.
The deal was changed from a turn signal to a grill, because I spotted a
tiny crack in the lens and let him know.

He sends one fender and the rad support, which arrives damaged...
He had the foresight to insure it for $150, and it is fully covered.
The problem is that UPS sends the check to the shipper, which has not
been a problem in the past. "BFDEIHL" can attest to that, he did the
right thing and passed the funds to me.

I spot this almost free or free Rabbit GTI in his area on r.a.m.v.w., and
I let him know right away..
He e-mails me thanking me for letting him know, telling me he is going to
look at it on the weekend.
He buys the GTI and it is in better condition then his Shitrocco.
So now he is going to cut up the Scirocco and keep the GTI.

He breaks the deal for the doors and now that I have spent the time
disassembling the doors, door panels, mirrors, door handles etc, he tells
me he is using the $150 UPS money for GTI parts.

I try to explain that we had a deal, and that I was willing to give him
GTI parts instead of the grill and the S2 doors.
Btw, I just dismantled an '84 GTI and I have all kinds of parts.

He says "My mind is made up. I don't need any parts from you. Enjoy the
fender."

This is after I'm bending over backwards to work with him, I think that
is pretty arrogant.

I have done business with Ryan Miller for over 2 years, and I really
thought he would do the right thing.

Final thought, I have bought and sold a lot of stuff and I have only been
screwed twice,
Ryan Miller and Bryan Clayton.
What Ryan is trying to do to me dwarfs what Bryan did, he just didn't
pack a TS MK1 grill properly, didn't insure it, wouldn't replace it, but
offered to fix it with crazy glue. :(

One way or another, I will resolve this...

If I can't get the money, I want UPS to keep the $150.

I feel much better now, <g>
thanks for any help.

Peter